Friday, January 16, 2009

sorry...been out to pasture

Well, since I've been here, I've started a new job, broken my foot, cem broke her arm, terrible things have happened in the relationship with the person that should be my best friend, new friends have been made, foundations of faith have remained strong, friends have been lost for an indefinate amount of time, a "friend" has been lost (okay, cut off, kicked out, feel the need to chew up and spit out) forever, found new inner strength everyone always said was there, lost 8 pounds, and the list goes on.

I guess my big thing to reiterate is the fact the God is good...more than good. He has and is carrying me through some hard, dark times.

Today the windchill was 27 below. -12 without windchill. After taking CMM and a friend to the airport at 430am, I about fell asleep in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrell while waiting for them to open....now that's desperate for pancackes!

More when I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard :0)



Heading out to look for appliances tomorrow for our new house! Also looking at flooring and bathroom stuff.

More to come..I promise to try and be better for all two of my followers

No comments: